And Other Hebrew Words from the Website
- Vav is the 6th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
- For further explanation see Alef-Beit Significances.
- Also see: The Mystical Significance of the Hebrew Letters (including an image and audio pronunciation of each letter).
- Vav hachibur ("The connective vav"):
- Vav hachibur is the Hebrew letter vav when used as the conjunction "and." See vav.
- Vav hahipuch ("The transformative vav"):
- Vav hahipuch is the Hebrew letter vav when used in Biblical Narrative Hebrew to transform the tense of a verb from future to past. See vav.
- Vessels: See sefirah.
- Victory (Netzach):
- "Victory" is the seventh of the ten sefirot, and the fourth of the emotive attributes within Creation.
- For further explanation see: The Divine Emanations–Netzach.
- The four Hebrew letters: alef, hei, vav, yud, which can serve as vowels as well as consonants. As the source of speech is the plain voice articulated through vowels, these letters are considered the essential "origins" of Hebrew, and the Names of G-d composed solely of these consonants are considered His "essential" Names.